AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection delivers low pressure to help patients fall asleep with ease. Once the patient is asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to the prescribed level.
- AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection delivers low pressure to help patients fall asleep with ease. Once the patient is asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to the prescribed level.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor in the AirSense™ 10 Elite makes for a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains the optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation.
- SmartStart™ allows the patient to start therapy by breathing in, instead of pressing the ‘Start’ button.
Pulse oximetry monitoring is available.
- Integrated humidification from the AirSense 10 Elite simplifies setting up the device and makes therapy easier for your patients.
- Using AirView™, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the remote assist feature) and change device settings remotely.
- The AirSense™ 10 Elite offers user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- The built-in ambient light sensor from the AirSense™ 10 Elite adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.